I want to use this opportunity to work on areas that I feel like I lack the most, and explore possibilities to make myself better as an artist, and a graphic designer. I will be basing my main project around one of the areas I lack the most or a combination of some of them.
These are the elements that give me joy, but I’m really bad at:
- Color combinations/palettes
- Details – mostly ones with repetition i.e. patterns (I have no patience whatsoever to sit and draw/create similar images for 1hr)
- Graphic Design/Photo manipulation – Okay, I’m not really bad at this one (at least I hope so or else I’m basically just wasting money and time), but I really want to incorporate more elements of graphic design into my illustration or the other way around.
- Series of illustrations that will focus on colors with a hint of graphic design
- Series of posters that will focus on Graphic design and its elements (Type, vector, composition, etc.), and with a hint of illustration
- A series of very detailed illustrations that will focus on line works/details, and colors.
- Learn or try a different kind of illustration from mine, and include color, details, graphic design, but in just a minor way.
- Try a different kind of illustration from mine, but will only focus on one of the areas that I want to improve on.